14 Ladywell Road, Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland, TD15 2AG
A spacious semi-detached three bedroomed family home in a popular residential locale with attractive gardens, off-street parking and within walking distance of all amenities.
Property Details & Description
Entrance Vestibule, Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom.
Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
Gardens to the Front and Rear, Off-Street Parking, Integral Single Garage, Garden Shed.
Berwick-upon-Tweed Mainline Rail Station 1 mile, Edinburgh 57 miles, Newcastle-upon-Tyne 64 miles (all distances are approximate).
14 Ladywell Road is situated in a mature residential locale in the sought-after area of Tweedmouth in Berwick. Shops, supermarkets, a healthcare centre and leisure centre are all within walking distance as well as the town centre, train station and beach. The town centre offers a wide variety of shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars and there is a well-regarded theatre and cinema and excellent dog friendly sandy beaches with stunning views over the Tweed estuary and the North Sea. There are excellent transport links via the A1 providing access to Edinburgh to the north and Newcastle to the south, with mainline rail station links to Edinburgh and Newcastle in circa 45 minutes and London Kings Cross in circa 3.5 hours. The area is surrounded by some of England and Scotland’s most beautiful countryside. Beyond the town is a wide range of leisure pursuits including the Northumberland Heritage Coastline, the Cheviot Hills and Scottish Borders. Despite Berwick-upon-Tweed’s proximity to both Edinburgh and Newcastle, the area has a low population and combined with stunning countryside and beautiful coastline, the area offers a quality of life that is becoming increasingly rare and a move to North Northumberland really could be the best move of your life.
14 Ladywell Road is a spacious 3-bedroom semi-detached home with off street parking, front and back gardens and a single garage. The property is accessed through the front door which leads into an entrance vestibule and into the hall. There is a generous sitting room with a bay window to the front and a feature fireplace on a marble hearth. The dining room is to the rear of the property with French doors leading out into the garden. The kitchen is also to the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units with counters over. There is a window overlooking the back garden and a door leads through to a utility room and cloakroom with WC and hand basin and the utility room gives access to both the garden and integral single garage. Stairs lead up from the hall to the first floor landing and there are three good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom, fitted with a shower, WC and hand basin.
To the front of the property is a garden and a driveway with off-street parking. A path leads to the side of the house into the rear garden which is landscaped with a timber shed.
For the benefit of those with satellite navigation the property’s postcode is TD15 2AG.
(please download the application “what3words” for the exact location)
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets and light fittings are included with the sale.
Listing and Conservation
Please be aware, 14 Ladywell Road is not Listed, nor in a conservation area.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas.
Energy Efficiency Rating
Please note that this property has evidence of historic movement. Monitoring of this issue has taken place since the mid 90's and we understand this in non-progressive.
Northumberland Council - Telephone: 0345 600 6400
Internet Web Site
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie Berwick LLP, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie Berwick LLP, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie Berwick LLP have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.