29 Braeside, Kennoway, Leven, KY8 5LY
Attractive detached 3 bed bungalow with garden and garage.
Quiet end of cul-de-sac location
Deceptively spacious, well-presented accommodation
Lovely garden with shed and summerhouse
Property Details & Description
Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, hall, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, utility room
Exterior: Lovely garden, enclosed to rear
Garage, shed, summerhouse
29 Braeside is attractively situated, at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, in a popular area close to the centre of the Fife village of Kennoway. The village has a good range of local shops and a primary school. Nearby Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Leven and Cupar are all easily accessed and between them provide a comprehensive offering of amenities and facilities. The ancient and historic university town of St. Andrews, known world-wide as the “Home of Golf” is less than a twenty minute drive to the north east with Edinburgh about an hour to the south. The village offers easy access to some lovely countryside, ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. There is scope for walking, cycling, sailing and riding in the surrounding area. It is perhaps golf for which Fife is best known however with numerous top quality courses in the area including the world renowned Old Course at St. Andrews which regularly hosts the Open Championship – the next visit being in 2022 for the event’s 150th anniversary. There are several excellent beaches in the area such as Elie, St. Andrews, Kingsbarns and Tentsmuir whilst the vast open spaces of the Lomond Hills are within comfortable reach and offer considerable scope. In terms of visitor attractions the area is well served by a number of National Trust for Scotland properties including Kellie Castle, Falkland Palace and Hill of Tarvit. State schooling is available locally with independent schooling on hand at St. Leonards in St. Andrews and also Dundee High School. There are railway stations in Markinch, Kirkcaldy, Ladybank and Cupar with Edinburgh airport about an hour away by road.
29 Braeside is an attractive deceptively spacious detached bungalow comprising a lovely bright open plan sitting room/ dining room and three well-proportioned bedrooms along with well-appointed kitchen, utility room, bathroom and hall. There is good storage and an attic, with the property benefiting from mains gas central heating and double glazing.
29 Braeside stands in an attractive garden, enclosed to the rear and with driveway parking to the front.
There is a garage along with a shed and summerhouse.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agents Rettie & Co, 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX. Tel: 01334 237700.
The property’s postcode is KY8 5LY.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Entry & Possession
Entry and vacant possession will be by mutual agreement and arrangement.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas.
Fife Council, Fife House, North Street, Glenrothes, Fife KY7 5LT Tel: 0345 155 0000
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us, either by telephone or via the website entry for this property, to request a copy. No charge is made for electronic copies; a paper copy can also be made available from our offices or by post, at a charge of £20 to cover reproduction and administrative costs.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co at 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Please note that we are required under the Estate Agents Act 1979, and the Provision of Information Regulations 1991, to point out that the client we are acting for on the sale of this property is a ‘connected person' as defined by the act.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
The photographs in this brochure date from November 2021.
Websites and Social Media
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk. In addition, our social media platforms are facebook.com, RettieTownandCountry, twitter.com, RettieandCo, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Proof and Source of Funds/Anti Money Laundering
Under the HMRC Anti Money Laundering legislation all offers to purchase a property on a cash basis or subject to mortgage require evidence of source of funds. This may include evidence of bank statements/funding source, mortgage or confirmation from a solicitor the purchaser has the funds to conclude the transaction. All individuals involved in the transaction are required to produce proof of identity and proof of address. This is acceptable either as original or certified documents.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie & Co, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.