2 Royalty Hall Farm Cottage, Norham, Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland, TD15 2LW
A two-bedroom 70m2 semi-detached single storey cottage requiring modernisation throughout. The property occupies a rural yet accessible location and benefits from a generous garden and private parking.
Property Details & Description
Entrance Porch, Dining Kitchen, Living Room, Rear Hall, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom & WC.
Private Parking, Generous Garden.
Norham 2 miles, Berwick Railway Station 6 miles, Coldstream 8 miles, Edinburgh 54 miles
(all distances are approximate).
Royalty Hall occupies a rural yet accessible location, only 2 miles from the desirable North Northumberland village of Norham. This picturesque rural village is a sought-after location, located on the southern banks of the world famous salmon fishing River Tweed and benefits from a good range of local amenities including a village store, bakers, gun shop, two public houses and primary school. Berwick upon Tweed, located 6 miles east is renowned for its architecture and historic Elizabethan walls and offers three supermarkets, a range of local and national shops, schooling for all ages and a number of sports clubs.
The North Northumberland and Scottish Borders countryside offers many country pursuits and miles of unspoilt walks and landscapes, whilst the Northumberland coastline has areas of outstanding beauty such as Holy Island, Bamburgh Castle, the Farne Isles and so much more.
2 Royalty Hall is a 70m2 single storey cottage offering well proportioned accommodation throughout. The cottage requires modernisation throughout but offers tremendous scope for a purchaser to create a home to their own specification.
The accommodation within comprises a generous living room with an open fire, a spacious dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally there is ample private parking to the rear and gardens to three sides. The current garden boundary will be extended, as per the sale plan to include a triangular section of the neighbouring field.
For the benefit of those with satellite navigation the property’s postcode is TD15 2LW
Oil central heating.
Mains electricity and water.
Private drainage – please note that as part of the contract of sale, the existing client will install a treatment plant that complies with current Environmental Agency regulations.
Northumberland County Council
Telephone: 01289 330044.
Council Tax Band: A
Energy Efficiency Rating: F (30)
Internet Web Site:
This property and other properties offered by Rettie South LLP can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk zoopla.com, www.primelocation.com, www.s1homes.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans:
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie South LLP, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or mis-statement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie South LLP, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie South LLP have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.