7 Gunsgreen Park, Eyemouth, Berwickshire, TD14 5LH
An immaculately presented detached family home in a peaceful and mature residential locale in Eyemouth. This bright and spacious property offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two receptions and delightful landscaped garden and ground incorporating an integral garage and private drive with ample parking.
Property Details & Description
Vestibule, Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen-Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom.
Landing with Storage, Master Bedroom with Dressing Area, Shower Room/WC and Further Double Bedroom.
Private Drive with Parking, Integral Garage with Workshop, Landscaped Gardens with Large Deck and Timber Outhouse.
Berwick Railway Station 8 miles, Dunbar Station 23 miles, Edinburgh 51 miles (All distances are approximate)
This spacious family home is situated in a peaceful mature residential locale that lies on the edge of the pretty harbour town of Eyemouth. The development is very popular with families, young professionals and retirees and is within easy walking distance to amenities, the town centre and harbour. Eyemouth benefits from many amenities including a range of local shops, supermarket, professional services, public houses, cafes and restaurants. Eyemouth has schooling for all ages including the well-respected and recently built Eyemouth High School and a good selection of sports clubs all within walking distance. A lot of the industry in Eyemouth is based around the working harbour, this in turn offers the town a charm and character not found anywhere else. The town has access to miles of unspoilt coastline and beaches and is surrounded by a designated AONB (Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty) such as Coldingham Bay. Eyemouth also offers easy access inland to the stunning Berwickshire countryside with its rolling hills and stunning views.
The nearby river Tweed meanders along the border with England and is famed for its salmon and trout fishing. The property is well positioned with access onto the A1 trunk road for commuting both north and south to Edinburgh and into England respectively, whilst there are two mainline railway station in Berwick upon Tweed 8 miles to the south or Dunbar 23 miles to the north. There is also an efficient bus services that operates regular services to many of the nearby towns and villages, not to mention Edinburgh and Newcastle. Despite Eyemouth’s proximity to both Edinburgh and Berwick upon Tweed, the area has a low population and can therefore offer a quality of life that is becoming increasingly rare.
7 Gunsgreen Park was built approximately fourteen years ago by the current owners and offers spacious, well-laid out accommodation over two floors and is immaculately presented throughout. The house occupies a large corner plot in the sought-after Gunsgreen Park development, a select residential locale on the edge of the town, within easy walking distance into the town centre, harbour and andy beach. The house has an integral garage with workshop and has wrap-around landscaped gardens, offering ample off-street parking and a large deck for entertaining. The property is approached through attractive double wrought iron gates opening onto a mono-block drive providing ample secure parking. A path leads up to the front door which opens into a welcoming vestibule, giving access into the hall and internal access to the integral garage and workshop. The main hall has a staircase leading up to the first floor and gives access to all ground floor accommodation. The living room is a generous and bright reception a dual aspect onto the garden including French doors leading out to the deck. The dining room is another light and bright reception room, currently being used as a sitting room and benefits from a triple-aspect over the garden. The modern kitchen-breakfast room is fitted with a range of floor and wall-mounted units with counters over and integral appliances include an electric over, electric hob with extractor over and a dishwasher. There is a ceramic tiled floor, dining space and two windows overlook the garden. Next to the kitchen is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, a cloakroom and access to the garden. There are two double bedrooms on the ground floor served by a large four-piece bathroom. On the first floor there is a large galleried landing with plenty of eaves storage. The master bedroom is a good-size with two fitted wardrobes and a dressing area. There is a shower room/WC and completing the accommodation is the fourth double bedroom.
The property sits on a generous fully-enclosed corner plot with wrap-around landscaped gardens, mainly laid to lawn with some raised borders. There is an integral garage and workshop, timber outhouse and driveway providing ample off-street parking.
For those with the use of Satellite Navigation the postcode for this property is TD14 5LH
(please download the application “what3words” for the exact location)
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings are included with the sale.
Listing and Conservation
The property is not listed nor is it in a conservation area.
Mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating.
Energy Efficiency Rating
Scottish Borders Council - Telephone: 01835 824 000.
Council Tax Band:
Internet Web Site
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie Borders LLP, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie Borders LLP, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie Borders LLP have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.