Wayside, Gilliesfaulds, Cupar, KY15 4HX
Superb new family house with double garage.
Spacious high quality contemporary family accommodation
Air source heating
German kitchen and quality bathroom fittings
Under floor heating to ground floor
Attractive setting convenient for all amenities
Garden with terraces to rear
Due for completion during September
Property Details & Description
Hall, Open plan Kitchen / Dining Room /Sitting Room, Family Room, Bathroom, Utility Room
5 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite), Hall With Home Office Area, Bathroom
Wayside enjoys an attractive position towards the western edge of the town of Cupar which offers excellent day to day facilities including supermarkets, medical centres, primary schools and a secondary school as well as swimming pool, leisure centre, hospital and library. There are excellent independent schools in the area including the High School of Dundee and St. Leonards in St. Andrews. Dundee, some thirteen miles to the north, provides a comprehensive range of city services and facilities whilst Edinburgh is within comfortable commuting distance. The ancient and historic university town of St. Andrews, renowned world-wide as the “Home of Golf” is just a fifteen minute drive to the east. Edinburgh airport is less than an hour from Sandilands whilst there are railway stations in Cupar itself, Leuchars, Ladybank and Dundee. Dundee Airport offers flights to London City Airport.
Wayside is an outstanding new family house offering generous contemporary living space over two levels. Externally the house is of an attractive modern rendered finish under a tiled roof with the spacious ground floor accommodation centred around the superb open plan kitchen / dining room / family room. In addition, there is a good separate family room with the hall, utility room and bathroom completing the ground floor. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite facilities and a one with shared Jack and Jill access to the family bathroom. The spacious hall offers good scope for a home office set up. Quality and attention to detail is apparent throughout the property with impressive German kitchen, quality bathroom fittings, under floor heating downstairs and air source heating to name but a few of the features of this stunning property.
Attractive private garden
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agents Rettie & Co, 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX. Tel: 01334 237700.
The property’s postcode is KY15 4HX
Fixtures and Fittings
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Entry & Possession
Entry and vacant possession will be by mutual agreement and arrangement.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Air source heating.
Fife Council, Fife House, North Street, Glenrothes, Fife KY7 5LT Tel: 0345 155 0000 Website: https://www.fife.gov.uk.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co at 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX.
A deposit of 10% of the purchase price may be required. It will be paid within 7 days of the conclusion of Missives. The deposit will be non-returnable in the event of the Purchaser(s) failing to complete the sale for reasons not attributable to the Seller or his agents
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
Websites and Social Media
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk. In addition, our social media platforms are facebook.com, RettieTownandCountry, twitter.com, RettieandCo, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Proof and Source of Funds/Anti Money Laundering
Under the HMRC Anti Money Laundering legislation all offers to purchase a property on a cash basis or subject to mortgage require evidence of source of funds. This may include evidence of bank statements/funding source, mortgage or confirmation from a solicitor the purchaser has the funds to conclude the transaction. All individuals involved in the transaction are required to produce proof of identity and proof of address. This is acceptable either as original or certified documents.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie & Co, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.